linkedin for business
One in three professionals in the world has a LinkedIn account, 40% of users use LinkedIn daily and 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn. LinkedIn offers your business potential that cannot afford be ignored.
LinkedIn is the first logical place to start building your professional brand. With your brand active on LinkedIn, you're taking the advantage from your competitors to appear on the worlds leading professional platform. The use of LinkedIn company pages grew from 24% in 2015 to 57% in 2016.
This course teaches you how to build a LinkedIn profile that drives connections, promote your accomplishments and expertise, and use LinkedIn as a key business communication tool.
What will i learn
- Create a Linkedin profile that gets you noticed.
- Optimise your profile so you are easier to find.
- Use advanced techniques to connect with clients directly.
- Learn how to post on LinkedIn to get more leads and clients.
- Learn how to connect with influential decision-makers at major companies.
What will we cover?
Optimise profile sections
- How to write a LinkedIn headline that gets attention.
- How to write an amazing LinkedIn summary
- What to add to your work experience to boost your profile.
Some advanced LinkedIn tips to improve your profile even more
- How to set up your custom LinkedIn public profile URL
- Where to add keywords to your LinkedIn profile
- How to get more endorsements so LinkedIn will rank you higher.
- How to get amazing recommendations on LinkedIn
- Customise profile visibility settings add twitter and WeChat
Additional sections which will boost your profile
- Projects, Publications and Awards
- Principles & Experimentation
- Publishing on LinkedIn
- How to post on LinkedIn to become an expert
Numerous ways of engaging and connect directly with potential customer
- Finding the person who makes the final decision.
- Applying directly to people without ever talking to anyone.
- This is how top performing job hunters find great jobs.
- Find the person who makes the final hiring decision
- How to get the email of any hiring manager for free
LinkedIn marketing, promote your profile
- Rapidly grow your connections
- The power of groups and making them work
- How to send message to non connections
- Search for connections
- Company info for job search
- Saved contacts connections
- Browser extensions for user information
- Customize your invitation to connect
- Engagement after connecting
- Messages, Inmail, Invitations
- Manage who can see your connections
- Optimize your location industry
- Privacy settings profiles broadcasting
- Privacy settings connections rank
- Privacy controls what gets seen
- Activity broadcast
date locations and price
23 Oct 2017
Sat | 10am-11pm
Rowditch Lane SW11 5BX
Tailor your LinkedIn profile and capitalise on the benefits
Whether you're just getting started on LinkedIn, or you've been a member for several years, this course teaches you effective strategies to get more attention and more business.
Many of our students received over 70% more new leads by using the LinkedIn strategies learnt on this course.
Date: 20 June 2016
Time: 9:00 to 18:00
Location 58 Rowditch Lane SW11 5BX
Why Chose us
Wecomex is committed to putting the needs of students at the centre of every course.
- Our courses are prepared by experienced PGCAP lecturers.
- Targeted individual and group exercises.
- Small classroom tailored to meet students needs
- Industry backing, skills learnt apply in real world situations.
- Our tutors have large professional experience and passionate about teaching..
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is ideal for anyone looking anyone who wants to generate business leads from LinkedIn, Markers, Consultants, SMB and Entrepreneurs
What to bring
Please bring a wi-fi enabled laptop and your charger. WiFi access will be available to all attendees. No spares will be available on the day – so it’s essential you bring your own computer with you.